Hello everyone! Sorry for not really posting this week. It's been my first week back at uni and things are already pretty hectic. Every week I read Jemma's Friday Five series and I really love them so I thought I would take a little inspiration from her and share a few lists. I don't know about you but I absolutely love writing lists. There's something so fun about it! Think I actually spend more time writing to do lists than I do actually being productive...10 places I'd like to visit:
7. New Zealand.
7 bloggers I've met in person:
1. Charlotte from Colours and Carousels.
2. Andrew from Beauty and the Boy.
3. Beth from Alphabeth.
4. Leda from Little Girl, Bigger World.
5. Lianne from Ruby Ruby Slippers.
6. Louise from The Little Things.
7. Lynsay from Miss West End Girl.
4 drinks I love:
1. Gin and tonic/lemonade.
2. Sex on the beach.
4. Vodka and cranberry juice.
5 books I wish I'd read sooner:
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
2. Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neil.
3. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.
4. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
7 foods I couldn't live without:
2. Chinese food in general.
4. Leek and potato soup.
5. Fresh berries.
7. Fresh bread.
5 things I'm doing this year:
1. Going to Amsterdam in February.
2. Finishing second year of university.
3. Celebrating my blog's 4th birthday.
4. Eating more veg(hopefully).
5. Attending a masquerade ball.
6 country songs I love:
1. Whiskey Girl by Toby Keith.
2. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood.
3. Should've Been A Cowboy by Toby Keith.
4. Something Like That by Tim McGraw.
5. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson.
6. This Kiss by Faith Hill.
4 shows I'm currently watching on Netflix:
2. Jessica Jones.
4. Making A Murderer.
Twitter @honestlyrussell // Instagram @honestlyrussell // Pinterest @honestlyrussell