Hello everyone! Today is my 19th birthday. Which means, quite scarily, that I'm into my last year of being able to call myself a teenager. Before beginning the very interesting journey of being a twenty something girl trying to make it in industry. I had written a 101 Things in 1001 Days list and it was pretty unsuccessful, mostly because I changed a lot over those 1001 days and by the end I didn't even want to do half of those things anyway. So I thought it would be fun to do a '20 before 20' lists because with a smaller timescale I'm likely to be more determined/motivated to reach the goals! If people are interested I could maybe even do some sort of update post halfway through the year. So, these are the things I want to do before my teenage days are over:
Do a 24 hour digital detox.
Visit 5 museums.
3. Reach 75 sales on Etsy. (48/75)
Try out 10 new resaurants.
Try one new recipe every month. (3/12)
6. Read 5 more graphic novels. (2/5)
7. Continue swimming whilst at university.
9. Actually sort out a really good Halloween costume.
11. Crochet 5 different animals that aren't elephants.
16. Hive 'til 5.
17. Take a cocktail masterclass.
19. Visit the Edinurgh Gin distillery for a tour.
Wish me luck!