- Sue or Mel makes a sexual innuendo.
- Paul Hollywood mentions something sinking to the bottom.
- Someone misses out an ingredient by accident.
- The theme tune plays.
- There's a scenic shot of the idyllic British country side.
- There's a close up shot of an animal.
- There's a close up of a contestant's shaky hands.
- Someone brings up that Paul looks like Paul.
- Every time Tamal is on the screen because he is beautiful( not really you'd get totally sloshed, I just wanted an excuse to talk about how much I fancy him).
- Paul says 'nice technique'.
Take two drinks every time:
- There's a soggy bottom.
- Someone sits in front of the oven and stares at their baking cake.
- A contestant runs out of time.
- Someone disobeys the instructions in the technical challenge.
- The phrase 'quintessentially British' is used.
- It's the hottest week of the summer and the contestants can't get something to set.
- Mary leaves a really cryptic clue in the technical challenge.
- Sue eats someone's ingredients.
Finish your drink if:
- Your favourite contestant gets eliminated.
- Your least favourite contestant gets star baker.
- BIN GATE happens again.
- Surprise double elimination.
- A bake hits the floor.
Grab a drink(it doesn't have to be an alcoholic one) and join me at 8pm for tonight's episode! If you enjoyed this post I would really appreciate it if you could share it with your friends or pin the image on Pinterest. Thank you!