Hello everyone! Today I've got an interview with Jessica from The Pyreflies who is one of my large advertisers for February. The Pyreflies is a lifestyle blog that talks about 'geek culture' a lot. Its so interesting to read blog posts about video games as they just aren't as common! Jessica's blog also has some beautiful photos and awesome OOTDs!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog?My blog is... very random! ;) It's a lifestyle blog where I share life adventures, outfits, video game stuff and blog tips/tutorials. I also talk about TV/movies and about whatever is on my mind!
2. What else do you do apart from your blog? University, work, hobbies etc?I have a digital art shop where I sell clip art :)
3. Why did you start blogging?I had my very first blog when I was 11! My older sister blogged and she said that I should have one so she bought me a domain! I didn't blog on there much though... maybe a few times. After that I wanted to make my very own video game fansite so I bought another domain. That fansite was a big fail, so I turned it into a blog... and I've been blogging ever since!
4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour(we ask the important questions here)?I love chocolate and vanilla swirl :)
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person?I'm not really a pet person (I'm bad with pets *tear*) but if I had to choose I'd pick dogs!
6. Name your 3 favourite blogs?I really think this is the hardest question EVER! (Even when it's asked in twitter chats, I never answer it) I don't want to leave anyone out!
7. What are your favourite books?The Harry Potter series and The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray.
8. What is your favourite combination of pizza toppings(again on the imprortant questions)?Just pepperoni!
9. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?I live in Florida but I don't know how to swim. Haha It's always embarrassing telling people this! For some reason my parents never took us to the beach or lake (or pool) when we were kids. I love going to these places now that I'm older but I'm too scared to learn! :(
10. Give us a link to your favourite blog post that you've ever written!I'm so bad at picking favorites! I do like every post I publish... if I had to choose, I'll pick the one that has received the most comments since that tells me that my readers have it enjoyed it the most! It's called "I don't know about you, but I'm not feeling 22" and I talk about not feeling my age.