Hello everyone! Today I have another blogger interview. Today I'll be interviewing Llinos from The Lilac Linnet. Llinos is a fellow crocheter which is so exciting. I get told by a lot of readers that they would like to see more crocheting on Water Pained Dreams, I'm working on that but for now you could definitely find some on this blog instead! The Lilac Linnet also contains a lot of book related posts, a girl after my own heart!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog?
The Lilac Linnet is where I discuss my daily life as a 27 year old living in Cardiff: hobbies such as crochet, the books I love and the progress I'm making with my novel. I also write about the health issues which have affected me, such as cancer and depression. My name is Welsh for 'linnet' so I paired that with my favourite colour to create my blog name.
2. What else do you do apart from your blog? University, work, hobbies etc?
I full time as an office manager. When I'm not at work or blogging, you can find me reading a history book, crafting or playing with my guinea pigs, Maggie and Lily.
3. Why did you start blogging?
It looked like a really fun hobby and I wanted to create a writing routine in my life. Blogging seemed like the ideal way to do that. I also love connecting with other bloggers and getting to know them.
4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour(we ask the important questions here)?
I don't eat much ice cream but it has to be mint chocolate!
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Hmm, I can't choose... I never used to like cats much but they've grown on me a lot recently. I still get all soppy over puppies though!
6. Name your 3 favourite blogs?
You mean other than Waterpainted Dreams? There are so many, but I'll say www.eatreadglam.com, www.littlemisskaty.co.uk and www.cassiefairy.com. I love the variety of posts and the lovely ladies' personalities really shine through!
7. What are your favourite books?
8. What is your favourite combination of pizza toppings(again on the imprortant questions)?
I'm not the most adventurous pizza eater, but I love ham and mushroom.
9. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
can't whistle, I'm left handed and I have worn glasses full time since I was 16. That's three!
10. Give us a link to your favourite blog post that you've ever written!
Just one post? I will go for this one about life with one ovary, it's an important issue and I felt good about raising awareness of a difficult situation.