But first lets take a look at how I got on with my goals for April!
7. Order contact lenses. I did try to do this when I went to get my eyes tested but as my prescription changed I was advised to go a few days with my new prescription glasses first.
8. Do a 10 minute arm work out every day. Well this was never going to happen was it? Think I've done it like 3 times....
Not great but not bad either. I feel like April has been a rather great month overall. But now it's time for May. Which means exams. Great. But as of the 22nd I have no more exams which means freedom until September. Yay! So here are my goals for the month:
1. Study hard for all of my exams. Duh.
2. Find shoes and a bag for prom.
3. Pay the final deposit on the limo for prom.
4. Read 6 books.
5. Go to South Queensferry with Stuart.
6. Spend one day cleaning for my mum.
7. Check out the mobile library in my new area.
8. Crochet a granny square blanket in baby colours and start on a blanket for myself.
9. Go to the cinema.
10. Take my dog on a walk at least once a day(don't worry, he get's two walks everyday, there are four of us!).
What are your goals for this month?