Hello everyone! It's that time again. Time for my monthly goals post. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped to this month but May was a very busy month for me. I had my exams which took up most of my time. However, I did manage to tick off the things that were the most important! I'll have a lot more free time in June so I'm expecting that to be an overall more productive month!
1. Study hard for all of my exams. Duh.
5. Go to South Queensferry with Stuart.
7. Check out the mobile library in my new area.
9. Go to the cinema.
So here are my goals for June:
1. Don't get too stressed out about prom and enjoy myself!
2. Save 40% of my wages.
3. Focus more on my blog and actually make use of all the resources I pin on Pinterest.
4. After prom have a big clear out of the people that I follow on Twitter/am friends with on Facebook and get rid off all the people that I don't really like and don't want to see again.
5. Hopefully host my 1500 follower giveaway.
6. Complete the Race For Life in under 45 minutes.
7. Take a load of books/clothes to the charity shop.
8. Read all the books that are currently in my TBR pile.
9. Start doing work outs every few days.
10. Spend a day in Edinburgh and take lots of lovely photographs.
I'm now on summer break so I have lots and lots of free time to use up. I really want to start taking my blog more seriously and improve the quality of my photographs and writing. Hopefully June is the month!
Twitter @honestlyrussell // Instagram @honestlyrussell // Pinterest @honestlyrussell
April Goals // May Goals // New Years Resolutions