Hello everyone. Yesterday I shared my Valentine's Day Gift Guide for her and now I'm sharing the for him counter part! I always get a little bit stuck when trying to find Stuart presents! These are all just general suggestions. A lot of these things are quite expensive as I couldn't really find cheaper options on Polyvore.
After Shave / Converse / Waistcoat / Suit Jacket / Watch / Book / Suspender(similar)
1. I think after shave is pretty much the go to present when buying for your boyfriend. This one was sponsored by Jared Leto. Who doesn't want a boyfriend that smells like Jared Leto?
2. I've also never met anyone who doesn't like Converse. Just make sure you know the right size!
3 & 4. They say a well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men. So why not get them some nice suit pieces? I myself am a sucker for a waistcoat.
5. Now I'm not saying you should go out and buy someone a Rolex for their Valentine's but I do think a watch in general makes a nice present. I got Stuart this one from Weird Ape for Christmas and he really likes it.
6. This is a print from a book called Things Come Apart. It contains lots of photos of electronic products with all of their pieces taken out and displayed. I know my boyfriend really likes stuff like this so I think it would be a great gift.
7. If all else fails... buy yourself some nice underwear and hope for the best.
Twitter @honestlyrussell // Instagram @honestlyrussell // Pinterest @honestlyrussell