Hello everyone. Today I'm sharing with you a recipe for these cookies that I recently made. I was really happy with how they turned out, even if I didn't really get great photos. I don't know about you but I just LOVE lemon curd. These cookies are normally made with jam but when I found a jar of it in the fridge I knew I'd have to experiment. They were super tasty.
3 1/2 oz of butter
3 1/2 oz of sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence,
4oz of plain flour
1oz of dessicated coconut
1 jar of lemon curd
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
2. Cream together your butter and sugar.
3. Add your egg and vanilla essence and mix.
4. Slowly mix in your flour bit by bit and then add your coconut.
5. You should have a dough that is still quite wet.
6. Doll your dough into little balls and evenly space on a greased/lined baking tray.
7. Flatten the balls with your hand and then make a little indentation onto the centre of the cookie with your thumb.
8. Bake your cookies for about 10 until they've started to cook.
9. Remove them from the oven and then spoon a little bit of the lemon curd into the indentation.
10. Cook the cookies for another 10 minutes until golden brown.